Landowner Benefits of Hosting a Solar Site
- You will have more money in your pocket. Solar provides a significant increase in lease rates or purchase price over traditional land uses.
- You receive cash up front during the development phase.
- Revenue is guaranteed for 20 to 35 or more years for a lease.
- Land and vegetation is professionally maintained for life of project.
- Your land is guaranteed to be returned to its original conditions or better.
- Solar is a quiet and low to no impact neighbor in your community.
- There is minimal to no impact on county services during the operation of the project.
- You will be contributing to economic growth and job creation for your local economy.
- You will be participating in an emerging technology.
- Environmental benefits will be realized through reduced emissions.
Working with us
We know you have a choice of solar companies to work with when leasing your land. Consider the following benefits of working with SolUnesco:
- We have secured 20- to 35-year (or longer) leases with an inflation escalator or purchase at above market values. Leased land will be returned to its original condition at the end of the lease.
- We will assume all risks and development costs for the solar generation project. The landowner will only be responsible for their own legal fees in negotiating the lease or purchase.
- We work closely with the landowner and surrounding community while obtaining local permits.
- Power produced by the facility will be sold to the local electric utility, cooperative, or municipal utility, or sold at wholesale directly to the grid.